Exact Fare, Please:
Have exact fare or a pass ready. The driver carries no change.
|Local*||ADA & Elderly Discount||General Public|
|Flex Stop Adds (Flex Stop not available in Dial-A-Ride areas)||$0.75||$5.00|
|Same Day Service||$3.00||N/A|
|One Day Advance Reservation||$2.50||N/A|
- Clearlake, including Glenhaven, Clearlake Oaks & Lower Lake.
- Lakeport, including N. Lakeport & Kelseyville.
- Lucerne, including Nice, Upper Lake & Blue Lakes.
- Middletown, including Twin Lakes, Hidden Valley, Cobb & Loch Lomond.
|Lake County Regional (2 or more local areas)||Discount||General Public|
|Flex Stop Adds||$1.25||$5.00|
|Mendocino & Napa County|
|Including: Calistoga, St. Helena, Deer Park & Ukiah.||$5.00|
- Senior citizens: age 65 and over qualify for discount fares with any valid proof of age. Valid proof of age is a Medicare ID card or DMV identification.
- Disability discount: Available to anyone displaying a valid Medicare ID Card, a California DMV Disabled Person or Disabled Veteran ID Card, or a Lake Transit ADA Paratransit Eligibility ID Card.
- Family discount: Up to two (2) children, between ages 6 and 12, per adult passenger may ride at the family discount fare when accompanied by the adult. Family discount for Dial-A-Ride is subject to seating availability.
- Children: Up to two small children (age 5 or under) may ride free with a paying adult.