Lakeport – Ukiah
- Continues to Route 4 – Clearlake and Route 3 – Calistoga
- All Route 7 runs are express schedules with limited stops and operate Monday through Saturday.
- Times shown in light are AM. Times shown in bold are PM.
- If you are arriving in Ukiah via Greyhound or Amtrak and your bus is late, please call (707) 994-3334 as early as possible for connection information.
- More information about MTA, Amtrak or Greyhound.
Lake Transit accepts the Mendocino Transit Authority (MTA) transfer for a $1.00 discount on Route 7 trips originating in Mendocino County. MTA accepts Lake Transit Route 7 transfers to ride free within the MTA bus fare zone where the passenger changes buses.
|Lake–port||Rob–inson Ranch–eria||Upper Lake||Blue Lakes||Ukiah|
|Third & Main||Robinson Rancheria||Main St & High–way 20||Blue Lakes Lodge||Mendo–cino College||Pear Tree Center||Vet–erans Clinic||Airport|
|LTA||LTA||MTA / Amtrak||Greyhound|
|Ukiah||Blue Lakes||Upper Lake||Rob–inson Ranch–eria||Lake–port|
|Airport||Vet–erans Clinic||Pear Tree Center||Mendo–cino College||Blue Lakes Lodge||Main St & High–way 20||Rob–inson Ranch–eria||Third & Main|
|Greyhound||MTA / Amtrak||LTA||LTA|
* Does not connect with MTA CC Rider